Many people can identify with certain memories or recollections , especially those of us who are now considered "pre interneters!" and reminisce about days gone by nostalgia -- things the way they used to be before the age of computers, iPods, iPads, and the Internet.
Do You Remember When...
- Monster munch and Wagon Wheels really were bigger years ago .
- A family picnic meant spreading a blanket at the side of a busy A road road and enjoying homemade sandwiches, curled up sausage rolls, and Mr Kipling's finest.
- The martians from the Smash adverts they really were cool.
- You wondered if you really would wrinkle up if you tipped in the bath too long!
- Jim will fix it. I so wanted to go on but never wrote in.
- Rentaghost was ulttmaley the best programe on television along with mr 'Ben' 'Jamie and the Magic torch'
'The Spy who loved Me' I loved the Underater car The Lotus Espirit S1 it was my favourite car. I love james Bond anyway but as everyone has a Doctor Who of their generation. This car is my car of the my James Bond era. And when Corgi bought a model of this car out I was there it was my heaven , while other little girls where playing with Sindy and that Barbie I was playing with cars, cap guns swords and Mr Potato head.