"Made with love " as the cafe assistant hands a hot chocolate to my husband... swore blind she blew him a kiss 😘 too
Then we discovered we had been sitting in the wrong university for 40 minutes! So in Benny Hill style we ran forwards and back until we found the correct university of Manchester . We arrived just in time for the welcome speech quietly shuffling across the back row
" sorry "
"Mind your toes "
Quickly turning the free tote bag from the ' other ' university inside out , then we were ready for university statistics bingo.
1. Top what ever % in the world .
2. Top what ever % in the U.K.
3. Value added smiles , employability , rounding you as a person.
4. Russell group university > big tick .
5. Amazing YouTube poetry clip, upbeat sports montage , volunteering , giving back to the community feel good factor .
I say University of Manchester but indeed it reminded of Hogwarts and standing in the Whitworth Hall , I thought my son was about to be sorted into his Hogwarts House
"Not Slitheryn "
My son tutted up at my free pen filling up and Haribo sweet collecting but I was like Dobby seeking his sock from his master ....