Mmmm 5 Things you didn’t know about me it could turn out like one of those rubbish click bait articles you see when you’re galloping round the Internet but honestly it would be I assure you ( fingers crossed squarely behind back ) I won’t be dealing you that I’m an MI5 spy but surely a true soy would tell you that just to fox you.
1. I’m Scottish 100 % through and through I come from the Scottish islands of the Outer Hebrides and I was born in Daliburgh and lived in South Uist. I came to England when I was about 3 ish .I’m also half Cornish and half English so I’m rather mixed up but that’s the way I like it , Scottish Independence why just let me paint my face blue and call me William Wallace.
2. I do like boxing films Rocky you name it I love it don’t ask me why I just do though the film the Champ did rather make me cry when I was younger.I haven’t seen Raging Bull though do I really must see that at some point I have heard that it is a much watch. Yes I do like the cheesy Rocky films in particular the one that is set in the cold war Rocky IV
"I must break you "
"I must break you "
This how I feel when I do battle with a self supermarket checkout and it is not letting my items through in particular my tea as nothing gets in the way of my beloved tea.
And the training montage in Rocky is obviously my approach to housework ( not )....
And yet I don't like real boxing except boxing at the Olympics where they wear the special head gear I like and watch that . I bet you are feeling a little surprised from this revelation now !
3. I am actually allergic to cats and dogs but less so to cats weird that but true but I didn’t know this for certain till I had an allergy test where it revealed I was allergic to cats,dogs,horses and grass with a seafood intolerance as well.But as I grew up with cats my allergy to cats is lessened but still I’m allergic c,est la vie
4. I can literally write about anything and everything hence why I blog I’m very ecliptic and that’s what I love about myself. You’ve got to love yourself not in a narcissistic way but in a self boasting I’m fantastic sort of way.I desperately try not to put myself which at times can be very hard not to do but I love social media for helping me out on this. At the same time I also dislike social media for the witch hunt that it can become.
5. I don’t do sliced cheese sandwiches no no and no again not very exciting I do but I’ve got this far and I thought what else could I write perhaps that I’m a princess from an exotic royal family but I’ve shunned my rich life style to drink tea and keep cats.