A repost but I didn't have the prize to giveaway at the time !!
I was sent the Sanex Zero sensitive and Sanex dry shower gels for review. I have sensitive skin myself as does J and Mr T as well. I had just been using the free shower gels you get in hotels, and the one I had been using recently was from a very expensive hotel £300 a day , which was the stay and not the price of the gel! . So you would have thought that such a hotel would have used some quality shower gel!. It left me with a rash around the neck!.
Immediately I got the shower gel I rushed off to use it don't worry there wasn't a trail of clothes as as I rushed up the stairs i wouldn't want to leave you with that mental image to scar you forever!
The one that I tried was the Sanex Zero sensitive shower gel. there is no fragrance is just a clear gel that is kind to the kind. And its no that sort of shower gel that slips over your finger s just as you are about to apply it to yourself. I noticed within minutes that the area of irritatation I had around my neck was beginning to calm down, along with following the below tips for Sanex and using their shower gel, I am sure it will disappear completely.
Surviving winter with Sanex Zero%
Many of us take our skin for granted forgetting that it is a living, breathing organ. Understanding how best to look after your skin will help keep it healthy, conditioned and looking good.
With this winter set to be the coldest in recent years, you’ll notice a difference in your skin as the season changes. Skin will begin to dry and feel uncomfortable and itchy. Worse still, it’s a minefield when picking the best skin-care products that contain ‘no nasties’.
To help combat this, Sanex, the healthy skin expert, has five top tips to beat the winter blues and keep your skin looking and feeling great:
- Keep your skin hydrated from within by drinking lots of water throughout the day. Herbal tea is also great when it’s really cold, and will help your skin maintain a healthy glow
- It’s important to exfoliate your skin even in the winter months. A good body brush can help remove dead skin cells and improve circulation
- It’s tempting to shower in hot water when it’s cold outside but in fact, you’ll dehydrate your skin even more! Use hydrating shower gels like new Sanex Zero% designed to work with your skin’s natural processes to offer: protection, moisturisation and pH balance
- Lips become easily chapped during winter, so important not to neglect them. Soften them up with a lip balm that contains good moisturising properties and vitamin E
- Just because summer is over, it’s still important to protect your skin from UV rays. Apply a sunscreen with at least an SPF 15 or more to protect your skin
The new range of bath and shower products from Sanex minimise chemical ingredients and maximise benefits to the body’s largest organ - our skin.
To launch the new Sanex Zero% shower and bath range, ‘living sculptures’ performed on London’s South Bank. The performance was held to encourage people to think twice about using unnecessary chemicals on their bodies:
The new Sanex Zero% range contains:
- 0% Parabens
- 0% Colorants
- 0% Phthalates
- 0% Phenoxyethanol
Its biodegradable formulation is also proven to be better for the environment and has been awarded the European Eco Flower. This means that Sanex Zero%:
- Has a minimal impact on aquatic ecosystems
- Fulfils strict biodegradability criteria
Sanex Zero% is available in the following variants:
Normal skin, dry skin and sensitive skin RRP £1.89, 250ml
Also available: Sanex Zero% foam bath for normal skin RRP £3.19, 650ml
The Sanex Zero% range is dermatologically tested and proven to keep skin healthy.
The super folks over at Sanex have kindly donated a set of Zero% shower gels (1 x normal skin, 1 x dry skin & 1 x sensitive skin) to give away to one lucky winner. Thank you to Sanex for providing the prize for this giveaway.
To enter the giveaway:
Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect and leave me a comment below with a means of contacting you.
For one bonus entry
- Follow me on twitter @needaphone and tweet:"I am showering @needaphone with compliments over at http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com/ " Leave me a comment to say that you have.
PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY ELSE THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
There are a maximum of two entries per person. Giveaway closes at Midnight (BST) on 25th November. UK entries only please. Winner will be chosen from all eligible entries using random.org.
The prizes were given for the purpose of this review & Sanex have kindly donated the prize for this giveaway. No other reward, financial or otherwise, was received in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.