Thursday 24 February 2022
Tuesday 8 February 2022
My boiler has broken the utter cad , it decided to break when I got back from a night away in Ludlow and the plumber said there is never an ideal time for a boiler to break down , though I think summer might be just perfect! The plumber came and scracthed his head so we have to get the manufactur of the boilers out. They are sending their engineer out on Wednesday so fingers cross so in the meat time I am following my own top tips for keeping warm.
1. Add Layers I am layered up and you'd be forgiven for thinking I am going on a Arctic expedition . And get that bobble hat on and that includes your cat !
2. Close those curtains to keep the head in , I am getting to the point where the neighbours will probably think I am a vampire.
3. Close those doors ! I keep closing the doors behind me , it all helps.
4. Watch warm films anything with fire in Lord of the Rings is perfect for this , I do love Mordor at this time of year it is my top holiday destination.
5. Drink warm drinks , I am drinking tea like it is going out of fashion and of course tea will never ever go out of fashion.
6. Use electric heater , use electric heaters when you need to and warm your bedroom especially before you go to bed.
7. Stick to one room during the day and this is a great way to make use of tip 4 !
My boiler is only just coming up for three years old and has always been serviced so I am lightly annoyed with it and I have let it know in no certain terms that this is not acceptable behaviour.No being warm does make one miserable and I am feeling like Captain Oates at the minute " "I am just going outside, and may be some time"