Lurpak® brownie tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Fill a small saucepan 1⁄4 full of water, lay the chocolate and Lurpak® in a heatproof bowl
resting on top of the saucepan, but not touching the water. Warm on a low heat, stirring occasionally, until everything has melted.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl until they’re pale and fluffy, but not too stiff. Add the sugar and whisk until it thickens up. Gently fold in the chocolate mixture and then sieve in the flour. Continue to fold until smooth.
4. Slowly pour the mixture into your tin and bake for 30-35 minutes. When you see the satisfying crust on top they’re done. They should be all squidgy inside too.
5. Cut into 16 squares and leave to cool in the tin.
• 350g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
• 3 eggs
• 250g dark muscovado sugar
• 50g self-raising flour
• Greaseproof paper
• Lurpak® Brownie Tin